TRAVELING EXPERIENCE IN U-TAN SEA RESORT.


















Here I am going to explain my feeling and experience in U-Tan Sea Resort, where I had spent full one week in that resort. As you I like to spend more time on sea beach or resort. This time also I came for Christmas holidays. U-tan Sea Resort is just near by local railway station. So, in entire post I will explain my visiting experience in U-tan Sea Resort.
U-tan Sea Resort is one of the finest Resorts in Moharashtra. It is located on the base of a hill just outside Utan Village. From this I feel breathtaking view of the sea. The interior design of this resort is amazing, all cottages of this resort are two storeyed cubes, all straight lines with sharp angels, white paint with black metal and also covered by glasses. Softened by the trees they nestle amongst, set in a spread over a period of time line, so that each room has its own share of the breeze and I can view the sear through the trees, these things are special in U-tan Sea Resort.

The beach, longish walk downhill, is rock-strewn and lined with drying fish and the water somewhat filthy from the creek and river’s effluents. Another plus point is that if you will come to visit any time in this resort then you will find a pool and a wood stretch above the main any tree and take a book keep on reading while the brats play veerappan-policebuilding where you can stroll and try to sit under .

In this U-tan, another special is Bassein Fort; I also took a boat ride to across stream to watch this fort. So don’t forget to visit this when you will come. Other important places are lighthouse and old churches. From here you can see a dozen of old churches.
1 Response
  1. I think, you have spend quality time there, good presentation.


Thanks for giving your valuable comment.