Narrow Escape from Accident while I am Car Driving in Mumbai.







Driving in Mumbai to Pune is very top because the distances are vast and the condition of the roads so unpredictable, just think that driving to other cities would be pure guess work.
You can determine from my car condition.

According to me driving in Mumbai is not recommended to new commerce. I am newly learned driving. After complete 15days car driving course, you know the Mumbai streets are muddled and poorly signposted with cows and trucks jostling for space. The road surface in many streets is in a state of disrepair and large potholes are commonplace. The horn is the most commonly used aid to driving.

I was driving Honda civic, my car was in speedy, in the mean time a lorry suddenly damaged into a park car, around ten people killed and few others injured. In order to save my life, I suddenly used my brakes. I was not aware of Honda Civic brake that it is speed baker. I hit another car, my car is getting damage but my life is safe. Thanks to God for saving my life.
1 Response
  1. Autobuynsell Says:

    Amazing article, it's really readable.


Thanks for giving your valuable comment.